Buy a raffle ticket to stand the chance of winning a rebuilt Yamaha XT500!!!
The prize pool is growing! Get 5 tickets to the 2018 Festival of Beer when you buy a raffle ticket! Big thanks to FOB for the sponsorship!
All funds go towards sending 2 year old Josephine to Germany for specialised paediatric treatment for an aggressive brain tumour.
For more information about the campaign - please click here.
If you cannot commit to a raffle ticket - please visit her Go-fund Me profile to donate what you can.
Terms and conditions
- The raffle can only be entered by online entry: https://woodstockmoto.co/pages/yamaha-xt500-charity-raffle
- Members of the core build team and their families are ineligible (A Meiring, G Morgan, G Pegg, M Henderson. I Henderson, D MacDuff, M Griffiths)
- Owners or employees of WMC, or core contributors to the project from WMC are ineligible
- Entrants must be over 18 years as at 29 June 2018
The prize consists of the following:
- One XT500 in running condition with Roadworthy Certificate, voetstoets with no guarantees
- Closing date for online entries is 18:00 on the 29th June 2018
- The winner will be drawn by an independent person on 29th June 2018 in a public forum.
- The organizers decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner will be announced on the 29th June 2018, and if not present notified within 5 working days of the draw date either by email or telephone
- The winner's name will be published on the Woodstock Moto Co website
- In the event that we cannot contact the winner within 5 days after the draw, the prize will be awarded to a new winner by means of a redraw as defined above
- The prizes are non-transferable and only consist of what is listed above
- By entering the draw, winners confirm their agreement to take part in any associated publicity
- The organizers respect, and are committed to protecting your privacy
- The personal information you provide will remain private and will only be used for the purposes outlined above
- The organizers reserve the right to amend, withdraw or terminate the raffle or alter the raffle at any time without prior notice. In the event of withdrawal or termination, raffle entry fees shall be fully refunded.