Learn at Woodstock Moto Co
We're proud to announce our partnership with Jay Davis from Davis Auto School. Jay has spent the last 6 years in Helicopter and Aircraft maintenance and has joined us on a part time free-lance basis as WMC resident mechanic and class instructor. Together we will be developing a curriculum of short courses divided into modules ranging from basic tool and workshop safety to full engine rebuilds. The aim is to provide you with the knowledge you need to enjoy fun and safe motorcycling and to be able to maintain your bike.
Classes are theory based and usually limited to 10 students. Here is a list of our 1 hour classes, which we will be running soon:
- Tools, how to use them and standard practices and workshop safety.
- System overview and riding safety
- Servicing, inspections and weekly maintenance
- General electrical systems
- Engine basics
In addition to this we are going to be running short theory classes:
- Electroplating and protective coatings
- Corrosion prevention, detection, neutralization and removal
- Composites and structures
- Performance mods, what they do and how they work
To book a class visit our shop here or click on a class below.
Workshops are hands-on with an instructor and designed to teach you how to work on your motorcycle, on a specific task, in a short period. Workshops are limited to 3 students.
Here is a list of our Workshops:
- Intro to motorcycle maintenance
- Oil change
- Chain & Sprockets
- Valve adjustment
Keep an eye on our events page for dates.
1 on 1
If you get stuck on a project and need professional assistance, or if you just want an instructors undivided attention, we can arrange 1 on 1 time with Jay. Get in touch for more info.